- Are you named after anyone? Not that I know of, no. I wish I was though, I think it would be so fun to have a cool story about your name!
- When was the last time you cried? On Friday in school, when we had to watch a video about a car crash – it was awful! I could not stop crying, but it was very eye-opening.
- Do you have kids? I wish!!! I love children so much, but as I am still in school and have not yet even had a guy look in my direction we may have to wait a few more years.
- If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? I would hope so. I feel like I would – especially if ‘another person’ had the same sense of humour as me!
- Do you use sarcasm a lot? Never!!!!!1!!1 (way too much oops)
- What’s the first thing you notice about people? Ooh, difficult one! Probably how they talk/act around other people – it tells you a lot about their character as well
- What is your eye color? Goodness knows, it changes everyday! I think technically they’re green, but depending on lighting they can range from bright blue to deep brown
- Scary movie or happy endings? Happy endings, every time. I cannot cope with anything scary – I reckon the Harry Potter movies are my limit!
- Favorite smells? Quite a weird one, but it’s got to be the smell of rain (AKA petrichor). There’s something so refreshing and calming about the smell of it, I cannot get enough!
- What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? I actually spent my first birthday in Singapore! I cannot remember any of it, but I’m sure it was fun at the time
- Do you have any special talents? The only thing I can think of is my ability to work with young children. I’ve loved younger children for as long as I can remember so as soon as I got the option to volunteer with them I took it and it turns out that I’m actually not too shabby at it
- Where were you born? I was born in England, just outside of London
- What are your hobbies? Dancing and Drama are probably the two things I do that I really enjoy, as well as blogging of course!
- Do you have any pets? I have a rabbit, who is rather elderly nowadays, but I love her to bits.
- Do you have any siblings? Unfortunately yes!! I have two younger sisters, who, when they are not being the most annoying things on the planet, are actually very sweet
- What do you want to be when you grow up? That’s a very good question, of which I am not sure of the answer to. Without sounding like too much of a cliche I want to do whatever God has planned for me (though I am praying it will involve both Maths and children!)
- Who was your first best friend? I wish I knew! Since I moved house at the ripe old age of 3 years old I do not remember much of those first few years, so I am not actually sure
- How tall are you? I believe I am 5 foot 8, though I would probably need to measure myself to confirm that fact.
- Funniest moment throughout School? There was one time where I fell on the stairs… that was quite funny! My backpack flipped itself over my head as well so I was stuck
- How many countries have you visited? 6 that I can recall, thought there may be more.
- What was your favorite/worst subject in High School? Maths is my favourite (I know, weird right?) and Art was probably my worst – I cannot draw or think creatively to save my life.
- What is your Favorite drink? Animal? Perfume? There’s no way this should count as one question! Favourite drink is Diet Coke – it’s an addiction. Favourite animal has to be a cat, though I’m not going to lie I am not particularly obsessed with animals, so choosing a favourite is tricky. Favourite perfume is Marc Jacobs Daisy, but I really don’t own many so that’s probably not a fair judgement.
- What would you (or have you) name your children? For boys I love lots of biblical names (though maybe not Nebuchadnezzar!). Noah, Luke and Jonah are some of my favourite though. For girls I find a large amount of the biblical names are overused and very traditional, so I really love names such as Hope or Grace, which have biblical reference without actually being names used in the bible
- What Sports do you play/Have you played? I used to play Netball, but really was not very good so stopped after a few years. However, I have been doing dance classes for the last 13 years and I absolutely love them.
- Who are some of your favorite YouTubers? At the moment I would say EmmasRectangle, Sophie Louise (especially her moving vlogs!), and Bella Fiori. I really do not watch youtube very much anymore, but I do really enjoy those three’s content. If you do have any youtuber/blogger suggestions please do let me know, I’m always looking to expand my subscription lists.
- How many Girlfriends/Boyfriends have you had? Absolutely zero! I decided at a very young age that I was saving my first relationship for someone special, and I guess I just haven’t met that person yet.
- Favorite memory from childhood? Probably any time that was spent with my cousins, because I only get to see my cousins every four years or so because we live so far apart so any time spent with them was always very special.
- How would you describe your fashion sense? Non-existent. I cannot put nice outfits together for the life of me, so it’s really just a combination of what’s cheap and what other people look nice in!
- What phone do you have? (iOS v Android?) I have the iPhone 6s, and as for the iOS v Android debate, I feel I have not had enough experience with an android to be able to say anything useful.
- Tell us one of your bad habits. I bite my nails, and I hate it. I have been trying to stop for about 7 years now but still no luck, unfortunately.
Follow my blog with BloglovinHello everyone!
Today we’re doing another quite informal post, just to allow you guys to get to know me a bit better! I was surfing the web and found a list of questions posted by Root Report (questions can be found here)
Phew, there we go! Thank you so much for reading, I hope you found this interesting and feel that you know me a bit better now! If you have any questions, you can always comment down below, or contact me on twitter (@judannablog).
Hope to see you on my next post!